I am writing these stories in 600 word increments (give or take), posted most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. In addition to the standard Previous and Next navigation links, at the bottom are links to the “chapters.” The chapters are simply the regular entries combined into longer chunks for easier reading. I haven’t really edited them beyond their combination for smoothness.
The first chapters collected as Volume I (finished in August 2012) can be found by clicking on “Volume I” below. The ongoing stories are here. Otherwise, click on the chapter links below. If the chapter in question doesn’t have a hyperlink, then either it’s not completed and must be read as individual entries, or I’ve fallen behind.
- Chapter 1 – In Which an Old Traveler Finds a Novel Way to Pay for Lodging
- Chapter 2 - I’ll See You a Spirit and Raise You a Quest
- Chapter 3 - Intervals of Stories
- Chapter 4 – Koschey the Deathless
- Chapter 5 - The Promise of a Great Gray Wolf
- Chapter 6 – One Journey Home
- Chapter 7 – The Crew
- Chapter 8 – First Homecoming
- Chapter 9 – The Test of Chalm
- Chapter 10 – Treachery, Expected and Otherwise
- Chapter 11 – The Unexpected Benefits of Occasional Kindness
- Chapter 12 – How to Enrage a Sorcerer
- Chapter 13 – The End of the Evening is Dawn
- Chapter 1 -